Are you in crisis?
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
How can we help?
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Information on suicide
- Information on mental health/illness
- Substance abuse/addiction
- To help a friend or loved one
- Relationship problems
- Economic problems
- Sexual orientation issues
- Physical illness
- Family problems
How can I call?
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dial 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
- TTY users: 1.800.799.4TTY (4889)
- Para obtener asistencia en espanol durante las 24 houras, llame al: 1.888.628.9454